No stage experience, all nationalitiesand all ages are okay!
We sincerely welcome you, to the global citizen musical <A COMMON BEAT>, who is looking for a connection between people and a common beat together with other people!
Musical <A COMMON BEAT> isorganized by Pullullim
Pullullim means that a bunch of small grasses make a beautiful forest and make a common sound; a common sound/vibration of grassroot people. It is a non-profit organization that finds laughter and joy in our lives through musicals and produces a place where peace can be spread throughout Korean society and the world through exciting dance and music.
<A COMMON BEAT> is a musical composed by Up with People in the U.S. under the theme of "diversity and true peace."This year’s <A COMMON BEAT> will be the fifth performance since 2015 of the first show in South Korea.
A Common Beat world consists four continents with different cultures: Mystical Yellow continent, Elegant Green continent, Freewheeling Blue continent, Passionate Red continent. People enjoy and live in their own culture without knowing the existence of other continents.
One day, a girl is aware of the existence of other continents, and one by one others also find out other continents with difference in cultures and values. Can people understand and live with different cultures and backgrounds? Can we find a common beat that connects us all?
|1||2019.11/2, 3||Regular practice||Seoul Facilities Corporation|
|2||11/9, 10||Role audition||Seoul Facilities Corporation|
|3||11/23, 24||Regular practice||Seoul Facilities Corporation|
|4||12/7, 8||Regular practice||Sungshin Women's Univ.|
|5||12/14~15||* Training Camp||International Youth Center|
|6||12/28, 29||Regular practice||Sungshin Women's Univ.|
|7||2020.1/11~12||* Training Camp||International Youth Center|
|8||1/18, 19||Regular practice||Sungshin Women's Univ.|
|9||2/1~2||* Training Camp||International Youth Center|
|10||2/8, 9||Regular practice||Sungshin Women's Univ.|
|11||2/15||Rehearsal||Sungshin Women's Univ.|
* two times
|Sungshin Women's Univ.|
* Basically, 1 weekend break after 2 consecutive weekends practice.
* It is a stage where all 100 people make together. Please attend all practices as much as possible.
* There will be role audition on the 2nd regular practice.
* Overnight stay is not compulsory in training camps. Accommodation and meals are not covered.
2020.2.16 (Sun) Sungshin Women's University Unjeong Green Campus Auditorium (800 seats)
* Practice time: 11 weeks on Saturdays and Sundays 10 am-5pm
* Regular practice
- Seoul Facilities Corporation (Yongdu Station, Line No. 2)
- Sungshin Women's University Unjeong Green Campus Practice Room (Mia Station, Line No. 4)
* Training Camp: International Youth Center (Banghwa Station, Line No. 5)
* Elementary school student or older
* Must participate in both performances
* 80% of attendance at practice
* Keep the practice time!
* Minors under the age of 19 must be accompanied by a guardian.
* The program is conducted in Korean by default. If you have difficulty communicating in Korean, please consult with us in advance.
* Participation fee: KRW 350,000 (Pullullim member KRW 300,000)
* How to apply: Fill the online application and Transfer participation fee
- Participation fee deposit account: Kookmin Bank 650701-01-388657Pullullim
* Registration deadline: September 30 (Sun)
* Deposit first-come-first-served basis.
* The participation fee is used for program operation: rental of performance hall and practice venues, Lights and Sound system, costume
* Accommodation, meals, transportation, personal props such as dance shoesare not included.
The fee will be refunded as of the date of cancellation.
(1) Cancellation before the 1st regular practice: full refund
(2) Cancellation request after the start of the 1st regular practice: No refund
◆ Briefing session schedule
* 2019. 10. 24 (Thu.) PM 7:30 ~ 9:00
* 2019. 10. 26 (Sat.) PM 2:00 ~ 3:30
* The content is the same each time.
* Introduction of musical <A COMMON BEAT>
* Program Schedule and Participation Guide
* Program Experience (Workshop / Dance)
* Voices from previous participants
* Any other questions will be answered in the session
◆ Briefing venue
* Ahyeon-dong Community Service Center(4th floor)
KakaoTalk Plus Friends: 풀울림_커먼비트
Mobile Phone: 010-7384-1401 (text available)
Official website: www.pullullim.com
Naver Blog: blog.naver.com/pullullim_musical